Christmas is coming – and that means more cute stitching! My two favorite topics to stitch are Christmas and Halloween – mostly because of the bright vibrant colors. This new project from Lizzie Kate looks like it’s going to be a fun stitch! It uses a new fabric color from my favorite fabric designer (Picture this Plus) and some great fibers (and a new color) from Weeks Dye Works. The mystery is revealed in three parts, available in September, October and November.
Stitch Count for “Spirit of Christmas” is 95W x 191H. Not coincidentally, the colors are compatible with our Holly and Hearts Mystery Sampler, for those addicted mystery stitchers. There are three bonus projects,
- Holiday Home 2 sided scissor fob – 34W x 33H on each side
- Christmas Love pin pillow – 73W x 27H
- Christmas Is…mini sampler – 93W x 48H – it’s not all that “mini”!
And for those of you who like to accessorize – Zappy Dots is offering a special needle nanny to go along with this project!
- Three patterns, $9 each
- Thread pack, 11 skeins including brand new color, $27.50
- Embellishment pack, includes all the froo froos for the main mystery plus all three bonus pieces, $17
- Needle nanny from Zappy Dots, $12
- Linen, 28 or 32 count, $13.60 each
- Aida, 14 or 16 count, $10 each
We need to know what to order by August 7th. So stop by the shop, email us, or give us a call at 614.442.0820 and let us know what you would like us to order for you. We absolutely need to know by August 7th.