I sat down to write the email newsletter for this week and as I gathered all the information about the new products coming our way in the next few months, I began to feel like we were going to market again! There are so many new and exciting products and projects being released May – July that I know I’m never going to get everything stitched. But I certainly am going to try!
- Needles Dance
- We are so excited to have Needles Dance from Hands on Design, Ink Circles, and Summer House Stitche Workes on its way to the shop. We’ve been taking pre orders for about a month now and are thrilled at the response. We (along with ONLY the shops that were in class with Jennie) will have exclusive rights to sell this kit for the next year, so if you didn’t get in on the first run – we’ll still be able to keep you in stitches.
- Lucky 13
- This new series from Amy Bruecken Designs is a hooooooooot! Thirteen new patterns and embellishments shipped 2 every other month. Can be stitched on 20 count carrot from Weeks Dye Works or on 14 count orange aida – or be creative and choose another background! Mill Hill has a lime green 14 count perforated paper that I think they would look darling on and hung up as a garland.Series starts in June; we need to place our orders by next week – so act fast to get Lucky!
- Chalk Full
- Cathy Haberman keeps designing faster than I can stitch. And I love stitching her patterns! This time, Hands On Design is releasing a jam-packed series of vintage jars, brimming with seasonal fun! Each chart will also include a coordinating serial small! Based on the chalk art of Priscilla Blain, Chalk Full will take you through the year in yet another chalk art to chalk cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design. Seven charts in all, each chart $10.50 and will ship every other month starting June 19th.
- Just Cross Stitch Halloween Edition
- Packed with 61 Halloween-themed cross-stitch designs this collectible edition is sure to go quickly! Just CrossStitch Halloween gives readers new, exclusive designs guaranteed to deliver hours of creepy, creative fun. Stitched on fine linen, Aida and perforated paper, projects include framed wall art, bookmarks, pincushions, gift tags and the ever-popular assortment of new Halloween ornaments.
- Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine
- The Summer 2019 edition of Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine is set to hit the racks in a few weeks. Packed full of articles, patterns and advice, PNPS is a great addition to your stash! The Summer edition includes a finishing article by Vonna Pfeiffer (Twisted Stitcher) and 19 fun summertime projects including cross stitch, punch needle and wool!
All that plus new patterns from our own in house celebrities, Fireside Originals, EJVDesigns and Hot House Petunia. And don’t forget! June – August, Cross My Heart is participating in the annual Collective Stitch road trip. Our special graph in the theme of Spring was designed by Hot House Petunia. We’ll also be letting you know more about October’s Tour De Stitch as the weeks come. It’s a busy Summer and we invite you to stop by!