Welcome to the 2019 Nashville Needlework Show Preview Page! In the past, we have worked to put up a page in our catalog from which to order, and we may still do that; however, this year we are starting with just a preview page. We will also have a display and notebook at Cross My Heart where you can see the previews that we have been given.
See a pattern on a website that we have not listed? You can still make an advanced order! Please choose a deposit amount and fill in the name of the designer(s) and the name of the pattern(s).
We ARE still taking Advanced Orders. Please call the shop directly at 614-442-0820 or visit between the hours of 10 am and 5 pm Monday through Saturday(or until 7:30 pm on Thursday) to place Advanced Orders. ALL advanced orders must be placed and PAID FOR BEFORE we leave for the Nashville Market. Our Advanced Order policy can be found here.
We will be continuing to update this page as designers release new information. If you find something on a designer’s page that we haven’t posted, please let us know and we can order that for you as well.
And now on to the previews! Updated 2/16/2019
You may downloadthis pdf – it has the stuff below plus more! Remember to call the shop at 614-442-0820 to place orders and make down payments.
Broidery World (GigiR)
The Blue Flower
Broidery World (Tournicoton)
- Abra Lowney 1825 is an adaptation of an antique I own, with a striking color palette and nice variety of stitches to explore. I will also have the original sampler with me in Nashville.
- All Through the Night is based on the familiar folk song/lullaby, and charts for two separate versions on silk gauze and linen are both included in the chartpak.
- Defining Spring is next up in the series introduced recently.
- My Refuge is an elegant piece based on Psalm 91.
- My Needle Berry (my personal favorite this time) with a silk gauze and linen version for each design.
- Sunshine Berry is full of cheer! Also a silk gauze and linen version to choose from.
Fox and Rabbit
The Gentle Art Threads
This is the first cut of possible colors for market. Aren’t they all beautiful?!? GAST usually comes out with 4 or 5 new colors each Nashville – so we’re really excited to see what makes the cut.
Hands Across the Sea Samplers
Hands On Designs
More Chocolate Bunnies – the answer to a lot of life’s little questions! Your chart comes with 6 hand-dyed JABC buttons- stitched with @sulkythreads 12 Wt Cotton Petites™ – thread packs available!
Hot House Petunia
We don’t know precisely whether this is a peek at one of Nebby Needle’s Nashville releases – but when she changed her profile pic on Facebook, she said something about being excited for the Nashville Needlework Market!
Picture This Plus
The folks at PTP have asked us not to post photos of their new fabrics online; however, we can show them in our shops. So – stop on by Cross My Heart to see the new lovelies! The new colors will be:
- Heartland – a medium light brownish-gold
- Demoiselle – a light playful wash of yellow and pink over a light blue background
- Memory – a purple that has a touch of gray to it giving it an “aged” hue
- Nessie – a medium light “watery” grayish-blue
The deadline for ordering these new and current PTP fabrics is January 25. We will only order quantities in quarter yard increments.
Rosewood Manor is celebrating her 20 year anniversary as a designer with a new book. It has over 75 of Karen’s favorite recipes, over 65 mini samplers, and lots of extra borders included. Oh and there are Christmas ornaments too! The recipes and cross stitch all include BE CREATIVE! Ideas. Karen hopes to also have at least four other new designs ready as well. Pictures posted as they become available.
Silver Creek Samplers
Nashville Sneak Peek from Silver Creek Samplers!!!! “When Life is Done” is a memorial sampler stitched to honor the memory of my amazing mom who passed away last year. An alphabet and numbers will be included so you can personalize it to fit your needs. Design size is 127×124. Price: $12.00
Summer House Stitche Workes
Summer House Stitche Workes is excited to announce the newest Fragments in Time series for 2019! These eight smalls were inspired by Shaker maps and gift drawings. The Shaker ideals of simplicity, industry, harmony and economy were woven into the fabric of their village life, from their buildings to their now famous furniture. They embraced innovation to make their tasks easier. Their maps and gift drawings that have come to us are exquisite examples of naiveté folk art. These Fragments embody their ideals, so take a stroll through a Shaker village via your needle! The first stops are the Orchard and the Workshop.
- 01.19.19 – Number one and two
- Nashville Market – Number three and four
- 05.19.19 – Number five and six
- 07.19.19 – Number seven and eight