Looking for a place to stitch? It’s all right here!
Currently, due to the Ohio Stay at Home mandate, all of our in house stitch groups are suspended.
That does not mean, however, that we can’t stitch together, separately! Tune into our Virtual Tuesday Stitch Group every Tuesday morning at 11 am.
- Log into https://www.gomeet.com/499-207-835 Tuesday at 11 am.
- For system requirements and how to join and navigate the Virtual Stitch Group, please go to http://cp.serverdata.net/kb/article/38962.
Tea for Two
- Every Tuesday—10:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Bring whatever you want to stitch on and join us in the back room for a day of stitching. Drop in whenever you want, leave whenever you need to.
- No charge—but shopping encouraged!
Night Light Stitch Club
- Every Wednesday—6 pm to 9 pm
- Just like Tea for Two, only on Wednesday nights! We do ask that you phone us at 614-442-0820 to let us know you are coming prior to 4 pm.
- We will not have Night Light Stitch Club if no one RSVPs for that night.